We have recently implemented new services to address Covid-19 Coronavirus concerns in our community.
Please help us create awareness of these services available to seniors age 65 and above.
Now that seniors are being encouraged to stay at home and even avoid their regular doctor’s office in non-emergency situations, Community Healthcare Services has temporarily modified our regular programs to help seniors address health concerns as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. This will also help to reduce the burden currently being placed on care providers throughout our community.
We have increased our clinical staff and tele-health capabilities to provide additional assistance at no cost to seniors. These additional services are being implemented to immediately assist seniors to:
- Address concerns, answer questions, provide disease specific education
- Inform and direct needed services though current community resources
- Monitor health and current care needs
- Get assistance to stay on track with treatment plans and health goals
- Keep up to date with preventive services
- Address ongoing chronic conditions to help avoid crisis care episodes
We are also engaged with other non-profit and local businesses to supply basic staples such as food, medicine, medical supplies and hygiene products to be delivered to seniors at their homes, at no cost.
Help us curtail the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic in our community:
If you know of a senior(s) in need, give them our information.
If you have resources or supplies to donate to seniors, please let us know.
Seniors in need of assistance, please call Linda at 952-777-2244