How it Works
We have created two primary services to address what seniors want and need but are not currently receiving.
SERVICE NUMBER ONE
At no cost to you, we will provide a specially trained Nurse Practitioner to meet with you and perform a comprehensive face to face visit to:
• Answer your questions and empower you to stay healthy
• Identify and address gaps in your care
• Perform needed screenings or other preventive services
• Explain your benefits and eligibility for your on-going care with your regular doctor(s)
• Provide assistance on managing ongoing chronic conditions
• Explain available community resources to help reduce your expenses for medication, food and regular on-going care
You will also receive a healthcare assistance check to spend as you wish.
SERVICE NUMBER TWO
For seniors in need of ongoing care coordination services, we will provide a nurse for you to work with on a regular basis at no cost to you. Your nurse will:
• Consult with you in-between visits with your regular doctor
• Assist you in scheduling labs, screenings and appointments with your regular care providers
• Provide assistance in achieving treatment plan and care goals
• Answer your questions and address your concerns about your care.
• Provide the necessary assistance to help keep you healthy, independent and live the highest quality of life
Most seniors report they are 100% satisfied with our services and feel empowered with the knowledge and resources available to ensure the best ongoing care possible. Aside from improved health outcomes the average patient also realizes a reduction in ongoing care expenses in excess of $700 annually.